Donnerstag, 2. August 2018

1st Sign up and 1st part of my Team preview

Hello Fantasy Lovers!

It happened! 

Somebody read my blog and actually signed up on Fanteam!


 Thank you who ever you are. You might want to get in contact with me so we can sort out the goodies/tickets. Welcome aboard.

I figured that the mobile users do not see the banners in the mobile view, so the pictures in this text will link to Fanteam and track that you came from my blog to Sign up on their page. I don't want you to miss our on the added value.





But now to the important stuff:


Team Previews 2018/19


After the team previews, I will also show some last season stats broken down by position, based on Fanteam scoring and how this translates into EPL Fantasy numbers, for those who have only played there till now.

I will dispatch the previews in separate postings, makes it easier for you guys to navigate and keeps the posting short enough for mobile users. Let me know what you think about that. 


But let us first have a quick look at the teams. How did they do last year? What do I expect from them this year?  Who are their Fantasy assets? What to expect from their new players.


Arsenal





Penalties: Aubameyang, Lacazette, Özil, Welbeck
Direct Free Kicks: Özil, Xhaka
Corners & Indirect Free Kicks: Özil, Xhaka



Overall Arsenal looks strong to me this season, they made some intelligent transfers and replaced their dinosaur coach with someone young and successful. IF nothing goes too wrong, they are a top 4 candidate for me, not kidding. No, I am not an Arsenal fan.

Goalkeeper:


They bought Leno, top 5 German GK and I expect him to start. Strong addition and in combination with their old and new defenders, look out for some decent CS value. Cech had 11 CS last season, 89 Saves and scored 154 points on Fanteam. I expect this number to be topped by Leno behind that revamped defensive line.


Defenders:

Bellerin, 157 points, 2 Goals, 4 Assists and Monreal, 140 points, 5 Goals, 2 Assists, lead the charge last season. 

Closely followed by Kolasinac, 128 points, 2 Goals, 4 Assists, Mustafi, 125 points, 3 Goals, 1 Assist and Koscielny with 112 points, 2 Goals.

This adds up to 12 Goals and 11 Assists by the Arsenal defense, not so shabby.

With Sokratis and Lichsteiner in their squad, they now have some more depth and experience.


Midfielders


This Midfield makes me happy. The versatility is insane. Torreira is a great reinforcement which hould give enough stability so that Özil and Mkhitaryan can focus on feeding balls to Auba and Lacazette. 



Özil, 8.5 Mil

 He has outstanding numbers in terms of deadly passes, almost double the amount than his teammates, it is just unlucky that this did not reflect in better fantasy numbers last season. That and him being not used correctly by Wenger. I expect a great boost here. You can pair him with either Mkhitaryan and/or Auba/Lacazette depending on their match-ups and formation. 


Mkhitaryan, 7 Mil

This is probably one of the best picks in this price range. He didn't have the greatest season last year, but I expect him to step up his game under the new coach, the new system and Auba and Lacazette to his disposal and Özil pulling the strings.


Xhaka, 6 Mil - Torreira, 5 Mil - Ramsey 7.5 Mil - Iwobi, 6 Mil

Given that Xhaka is on Free Kicks and Corners at times, he makes the most sense when you need a cheaper fillers and you have Arsenal assets in your lineup.

Torreira's role is pure defense midfield, you have to get lucky with a score/assist here to make him pay off. 

Ramsey scares me at this price tag, I think there are better alternatives, I would actually be surprised if he makes the starting 11, if so then we will most likely replace Torreira.

Iwobi is always worth a look when he starts behind the forwards,  but I am not sure about how much exposure he will get in this team. If the match up is good and he starts, roll him if you already have other Arsenal players.


Forwards



Aubameyang, 10.5

For me this is the start in their team, not quite a Thierry Henry but a fast and deadly striker. I will line him up very frequently.


Lacazette, 9.5

I wasn't sold on him last year, but I can see me playing him more often this year. With that much creative power around him he will get his chances and convert them. He might open up salary space so that your third Forward can still be a decent one and not a Hail Mary punt for 4.5 million.





Team Previews Quick Links:

Arsenal, Bournemouth, Brighton, Burnley, Chelsea, Crystal Palace, Everton, Huddersfield, Leicester, Liverpool, ManCity, Manu, Newcastle, Southampton, Spurs, Watford, West Ham, The 3 Newbies




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen