Dienstag, 7. August 2018

Team Previews: Leicester City

Team Previews: Leicester City






Penalties: Vardy, Maddison
Free Kicks: Maddison, Fuchs, Albrighton, Gray
Direct Free Kicks: Albrighton, Maddison, Fuchs, Gray, James




Mahrez is gone! Yep, that is a big deal for this team and until I have seen what Maddison can do, I am staying away from Leicester. Sure, they have Vardy but I yet have to see if Maddison can feed him or if Albrighton steps up. I am also not a big Schmeichel fan, I think he is very overrated and just another mediocre GK. Their defense has obv. Maguire, which should be highly owned due to his good World Cup performance, but Leicester does not have a Trippier and no Southgate Set Pieces, so I am not sold.




Goalkeeper:

Schmeichel, 5.0 Mil.
I gladly pass and choose a 4.5 Mil. Keeper instead.



Defenders:



Maguire, 5.5 Mil.
Will here and there end up in my lines. Reason to fade him is his "high" ownership.



Midfielders:



Maddison, 6 Mil.
Looks promising but could be a trap, I will wait. Premier League ist not = Championship.


Albrighton, 5.5 Mil
I like him, I also liked him last season but only viable when the match-up is good. Again, I will wait how the Leicester Midfield is going to develop.

Forwards:



Vardy, 9.0 Mil.
Yes, he is a great forward but for 9.0 Mil. he will also be on my waiting list until I have a better idea of where the Leicester Team is going. 





Team Previews Quick Links:

ArsenalBournemouthBrightonBurnleyChelseaCrystal PalaceEvertonHuddersfield, Leicester, Liverpool, ManCity, Manu, Newcastle, Southampton, Spurs, Watford, West Ham, The 3 Newbies

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen