Mittwoch, 8. August 2018

Team Previews: Manchester City



Team Previews: Manchester City






Penalties: Aguero, Gundogan, Mahrez, Jesus, De Bruyne, Sterling
Free Kicks: De Bruyne, Mahrez, D. Silva
Direct Free Kicks: De Bruyne, Mahrez, D. Silva, Sane, Sterling, B. Silva




Hail the champions! Back to back Champions? Very likely but I guess we will find out. The strongest city ever got even stronger by adding Mahrez for 50. Mil. from Leicester. I am pretty sure he will find his way into the team and make an impact. If not, no problem! There are tons of options to choose from, from GK to Forward, every single player is viable. City had crazy fantasy value last season. 13 players over 100 points on FPL, 2 of them over 200.



The Fanteam scoring is slightly different but in general this is a good indicator of how good this team was last season. Sterling for example had 251 points on Fanteam and De Bruyne 243. De Bruyne will be referred to as KDB in my blog, I am too laze to write his name all the time. :)




Goalkeeper:




Ederson, 5.5
Second best GK last season and I am sure he will repeat or even top his last year result of 212 points. He had 16 Clean Sheets. He does not collect many saves due to City not allowing many goal attempts.


Defenders:


Since I am not a huge fan of elite Defenders in a Seasonlong, I am staying away from City players at the moment. I can see why people would play them, I just think that you can also get CS and Goals from cheaper options and rather use the saved salary for Midfielders/Forwards. I consider those positions more valuable than the defenders in a Seasonlong. You basically would need to nail the goal scoring + CS defenders each week to justify paying up for them.



Midfielders:



Welcome to Fantasy player heaven!



KDB, 10 Mil
Yes, he is my first pick, always. I am sure this season will be better than last for him and his potential is just insane. He should be up there with the likes of Salah, Kane, Aguero. He seems like pure value to me for 10 Mil. IF you play draft league,s that is your first pick if you can manage to snatch him.


Sterling, 10.5 Mil.
I hope that he will "recover" from his stumble World Cup...how annoying it was to watch him. He was the best City fantasy player last season but I think that both, KDB and Aguero, will do better than him this year.


D. Silva, 8.5 Mil.
He might go overlooked but I will for sure look at him whenever he starts.


Mahrez, Sane, Gündogan, B. Silva, Fernandinho. Foden.
They might all end up in one of my lines at some point, but for now they are part of a rotation scheme which I have no clue of, so neither of them will make it in my initial lines.



Forwards:



Aguero, 11 Mil
"Bounce back" candidate. I mean he was never really gone, it was just not his best season ever and I think this year he will will shine. I will lock him in alongside KDB whenever possible.



Jesus, 10.5 Mil
Another player who did not convince me during the World Cup. He could have scored so many goals.
If he plays he is defo a punt play, just a very expensive one. anything less than 2 goals is a bust for that price.






Team Previews Quick Links:

ArsenalBournemouthBrightonBurnleyChelseaCrystal PalaceEvertonHuddersfieldLeicesterLiverpool, ManCity, Manu, Newcastle, Southampton, Spurs, Watford, West Ham, The 3 Newbies

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen